Have you ever decided to start a new healthy habit (a daily home yoga or meditation practice, an exercise regime, a new way of organising your work day) only to fall flat after a few days, or weeks. You probably ended up feeling worse then ever, since before you could at least imagine you would do yoga every day if you only tried – but now you’ve tried and failed!
Well, you are NOT the only one who’s done this. In fact most people who try to start a new healthy habit fail. And that it is not because they lack discipline or self-control. Most of us have been taught that our ability to start and maintain a new habit depends on our willpower, when really it depends largely on certain very simple rules for planning and approaching your new habit.
On Tuesday (Weds in NZ), I’ll be hosting a free teleclass ’5 Top Tips for Starting a Home Yoga Practice’ – and explaining why kindness (not willpower) is key. I’ll be joined by Anna Guest-Jelley of Curvy Yoga, and the tips we’ll be sharing apply well beyond yoga, so no matter what the new habit or practice is you are trying to establish, you’ll get something out of this free call.
This teleclass is for you if:
- You’ve struggled (like pretty much all of us) to begin a home yoga practice
- You’ve started a home yoga practice, quickly lost steam (because of sky-high expectations) and want to get back to it
- You’ve always wanted to try yoga but want to build confidence at home first before trying it out at class
- You’ve wanted to build a home yoga practice that can be the foundation of your self-care
When: Tues, Oct. 9, 5.30pm PST, 8:30pm EST (time zone converter)
What You’ll Get: Everyone who signs up will receive a recording of the call (so if you can’t join us live, no worries). You will also receive my handy guide to creating a home yoga studio & a worksheet to help you implement the 5 Top Tips.
Sign Up: To sign up for the free teleclass, please click here: http://bit.ly/5TopTips
Share the Love
Know someone who would be perfect for this free teleclass? Or think all your blog readers or Twitter followers would dig knowing about it? I’d appreciate you sharing the word! Here are a few sample tweets you could share:
- Want to start a home yoga practice? Join @zenpeacekeeper & @CurvyYoga for a FREE teleclass http://bit.ly/
- Kindness is the key to home yoga practice. @zenpeacekeeper & @CurvyYoga say why in this free teleclass http://bit.ly/
- Learn from @zenpeacekeeper & @CurvyYoga, who have helped over 1000 ppl start a home yoga practice, how you can, too http://bit.ly/5TopTips
Want Extra Support?
This teleclass will be packed with easily & quickly implementable ideas. If you find you’d like even more support, though, we’ll also tell you how to sign up for 30 Days of Yoga at the end of the call (but don’t worry — this isn’t a sales call; our goal is to give you excellent ideas that you can start using as soon as you hop off the line).